Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Official EyE Test

Hello Nail Surfers,

 Today I have a mani to share with you that really looks like eyes looking back at you. I really Love using these plates.They stamp perfect every-time and as you can see they have great full nail coverage. 
She has so many plates to pick from. I want them all . One thing I have noticed about her plates is that they are very unique plates. No dupes here. And I love that plus she makes new plates more often than other plate company's.Shipping is fast and  packaged very well. Oh and OMG she has stamping polish. So need those too..

SURFS UP.....


I  used Funky Fingers White,Wet`nWild Black and Sinful Black.
IP MJ 3
You can purchase this plate here

Thank yous for Surfing my wave today. (:

2 comments:

  1. You always have the greatest stamping combos on facebook, I'm glad to find your blog and follow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..Thank You GaffoRama :) That truly means alot to me

      Delete