Saturday, August 25, 2012

Welcome To The Beach


Hello Nail Surfers 

Hope you all had a good week.  Im still trying to work on my blog settings. I started to save posts and schedule times for them to be posted. As you can see that did not work out well for me..

I have some mani's here to bring you Surfers up to date.

SURFS UP........

Fun with the Beach at the Beach
Cheeky's Summer Set.

Social Network These.
MyOnline Shop Plates
MJ3

 OMG They Shot Kenny
Fun 1 & Fun 2 ,Konad S6


 Wedding Nails
MJ2,MJ3,BM 310,OB5



Retro Nails
MJ2



 Strawberry-Banana Mani
CH42
 Purple Gradient Scroll Flowers
Mash 41,Cheeky XL I


Ready..Set...Race
MJ3,OB 8

Ying & Yang 
Mash 44 & 45


Well Surfers Which Mani you like best and why? 
If you liked to know more specs on the photos please let me know and I will tell you :)
Which do you prefer.???..a long post with lots of pics or postings 2-3 times a week?

Thank You for coming to My Beach and surfing my wave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment