Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gals Cosmetics

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have a Mani here that I did using Gals Plates.
This is a sister brand to Cheeky Beauty.
Gals brand does not only sell stamping plates but they also carry a line
of make-up and brush kits also.
All can be found Here

SURFS UP.....

I used GA 39 "Fairy Set" for the numbers 
On the thumb I used Holiday K plate
 I also used GA 10 "Princess Set"
I am the only One who has these Gals sets thus far.
If there is a certain image you would like to see swatched,
Please comment below and I'll be glad to help you. 
I have test sets, so some images have been changed or removed off
the final set. I know cuz I failed to do my homework fully
before I stamped. I had this mani done yesterday, I even cropped
all my pics and etc.. then before I posted I doubled checked and ..
well yeah. The image no longer existed. It wasn't a omg image either
so it really was no loss for you guys, plus what they switch it to is 
a much better image. 
I really love the bubble numbers they did. It's different and adds some spice.
I am really pleased that these 2 sets work so well with each other.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment