Saturday, February 9, 2013

Shamrock Love

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I thought I would change things up a bit.
It's not another V-Day Mani, although I am not quite done making them just yet.
But instead I choose to do shamrocks. Here they are already selling Shamrock Shakes.
So I guess I'm not to too early for these. 
Plus when you see how cool these images are, you are going to want them
and by seeing them now it'll give you chance to have these by St. Patrick's Day.

SURFS UP....

I used MyOnline Shop's Dark Green Special Stamping Polish
IP- Bunny Nails HD-B
I did a gradient with SH complete "Grass Slipper" and Funky Fingers "White"

Have you thought about any Holiday Mani's?
They come and go so quickly.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.





8 comments:

  1. Love them I am curious if you are ever gonna make a mani I don't like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norma. I will do my very best now to make sure everyone is a hit. :)
      Thank You.

      Delete
  2. Awesome!

    I haven't had a Shamrock Shake in years; maybe I need to check our my local McD's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :)
      Ya that day everyone in the house but me wanted one. They start so early on those holiday shakes too.

      Delete
  3. Love this! Both of them. I need some plates. I get so overwhelmed looking at them and trying to decide what to get, that I just give up. I just need someone to place an order for me..lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. :)
      I know the feeling. There's so many great plates out there. And yet each Company has their own style and we still want them ALL.. lol. Go for what you like. What you know you'll use and enjoy.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank You. :)
      And Thank You for such Great Plates :)

      Delete