Sunday, February 10, 2013

Simple Stripes

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Have you seen that Cheeky now sells striping tape?
You get 30 different colors and for only $8.99
I was in aww. looking at all the colors. Even white and metallic
colors. Oh and there's some that have multiple colors in them too.
You can really change any plain solid color base Mani into something Amazing.
They can be used on top of the nail for art and even under for a more two-toned
look.

SURFS UP....

These tapes are great for those last minute Mani's.
30 in total and they are all different.
This is the one I used. They are sticky like tape and there's no need to glue
them down. They only tricky part is trimming them to fit perfectly without
nipping your nail.
It's literary instant art.

Have you tried striping tape before?
I've used them before as stencils too.
Which is another great way to add dimension to a Mani.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.




4 comments:

  1. The tape may seem simple decoration but it looks gorgeous on your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black looks amazing on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Amalia. :)
      Pink is my Fav. But I love how Black nails look. So sleek looking.

      Delete