Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Autism Awareness Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Long time since my last post.
I apologize for that. I post each Mani I do in over 15 different places.
It's challenging at times since not all sites get the same Mani posted.
But I have all my Mani's still saved and I will share each one with you all.
So get ready to see many Mani's to follow..

 April is Autism Awareness Month.

SURFS UP


My base is Pure Ice "Show Stopper" with WnW Red down the center.
I used my "Trusty" Black stamping polish by Mash Nails
 Faux Jumbo A for the puzzle pieces.
I use Cheeky's Striping Brushes.
And colored pieces in with Blue Acrylic paint.

To finish the Mani off I used  Bundle Monster  BM 321

I really enjoyed making this Mani. The puzzle pieces just popped.

Have you done any Mani's for supporting a good cause?

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach


2 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! I really plan on doing nails to support causes in the future but all I know is this one and breast cancer month so. I really need to do some homework!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Amalia.. I too need to search more into all the different awareness supports out there..

      Delete