Sunday, April 7, 2013

Orange Plaid French Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

The weather here has finally let up and Spring is finally here.

Today's Mani was part of a Nail Challenge from a group I am
apart of on Facebook.
The Challenge was Orange base.
I knew right from the start I wanted to do French Tips and my accent 
nail a full nail. Now the tricky part was what image or images were going
to be the lucky winners. I have been wanting to use Mash Nails M50 for 
a long time. And with my nails being as long and wide as they are I have
more challenges using alot of the common plates. But when you start
thinking outside the box those images are workable but in different ways.
I used this image sideways just so it would fit my nail.

SURFS UP......


Left to Right.. Mash Nails Strengthener ,Orange Scented Polish (2 coats),
"Trusty" Black Stamping Polish and their Quick Dry Top Coat.
And yes those are also Mash Nails Fimo Canes.

I was quit pleased with how this Mani turned out..
The heart shaped Fimo Canes on the accent nail remind me of buttons on a shirt
or in this case a Flannel shirt.

Have you tried using your stamping images in different ways?
Whats your take on Fimo Canes?

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.

8 comments:

  1. very loveley. I love orange and black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Angelina :) I really loved the finished product.

      Delete
  2. I love fimo canes. I am not so good at cutting them. Your mani is so cute!!! Love the way the accent nail looks with the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You ManisbyMoore :)... These Fimo canes were pre-cut.. :) It makes life a hole lot easier this way.
      I am not good at cutting then either.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank You LetsEatCake :).. This was the only way this image would fit on my nails. And I loved how they turned out..

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I think if I painted bats instead of hearts it'd be a fab Halloween mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amalia J .. Thank You.. And yes that would look amazing with bats :)

      Delete