Saturday, July 20, 2013

In Loving Memory Mani "Talia Joy"

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach 

I have many Mani's and lots of new plates and swatches to share
still,but first I want to share my Mani that I did.

Some of you may or may not of heard of an Amazing Girl named
Talia Joy.
She had 2 types of cancers.
She fought for 7 years.
She was just 13 yrs old when she passed.
She is Famous for her YouTube Videos.
She was a Beauty!
She made the "Cover Girl" Cover 
She accomplished many things in her short life.

Me personally only know this information from reading her
Istagram Acct. I had just discovered this amazing child
a little over a week ago.  My Heaert goes out to her Family and Friends.


SURFS UP

I used MJ10-MJ15_MJ19 
These plates are all available from MyOnline Shop's Store... "Storenvy"
And there is FREE Shipping in the USA. 

To me I felt Talia had painted the world with her Beauty and Strength.

Thank You for surfing wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.



No comments:

Post a Comment