Friday, September 6, 2013

Art for Short Nails

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have my very first many with my new Shorties..
This project is going to be fun and also a challenge.
I am right handed and these shorties are also on my right.
So all of my duties in my Mani's will be a challenge in itself.
Cuticle care is much more time consuming. I have to go slow.
Painting them is fun. I have had to make some adjustments on how
much paint to leave on the brush. I don't really have polish clean-up to do.
Art is different now. I must make sure that the images will cover my width.
Just because they are shorter doesn't mean all full nail images will work.
And I also need to make sure that whatever image or images I choose they will
fit nicely on my nail.. You know some images are just to opened and airy for
short nails. And single images will defiantly  fill up your nail quickly..

SURFS UP


I used BMH16 & BMH17 
along with Cheeky's Studs.

One of my plans for this project is to use all different types of painting techniques
as well as all different brands of plates.
I can't wait to start my next Mani on this hand.

What are your thoughts on this Mani?
Is this something you would wear?

 Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment