Monday, September 9, 2013

Short Diva's can still Rock

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I am back with my "shorties".
I have so much fun painting and arting this little guys.
After my long nails getting a test run on this saran wrap technique
I wanted to see how well it would work for shorter nails as well..


SURFS UP

This look is so fun and easy to do.
Plus by using acrylic's it dries so much faster too.

I used MyOnline Shop MJ16
and stamped in my trusty black from Mash Nails.
The chunky Gem is also from Mash Nails.


So what do you think of these shorties?
Are you getting bored with them yet?

Me personally, I'm loving these little guys.
I'm sure going to miss them when they all grow out.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment