Saturday, March 26, 2016

Colores De Carol Spring Holo 2016 Collection

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach 

First... I just want to say 
Happy Easter too Everyone :)

Today I four New Linear Holo Polishes by Colores De Carol

These Polishes are available now.
And Right Now she is having an Easter Sale.

***Expires Sunday March 27,2016 at Midnight EST.***


So are you ready for tons of pictures?

Some of these pictures are only Featured here :)

SURFS UP

HIGH TIDE WARNING


These are Linear Holographic polishes.
Each polish has something special about it.

Antares- Is a nude-taupe linear holographic with Gold Shimmer.
I used 3 thin coats plus a topcoat.

I used Marianne Nails - n100 for art.

Here I have Antares as a base and I sponged on some Vega and acrylic paint.
For art I used Marianne Nails XXL6 plate

Mizar Is a Lime Green Linear Holographic with Green Shimmer.
I used 3 thin coats plus a topcoat.
I probably should of done 4 coats for photo purposes.
Because in real life my nail line was not this noticeable.
Darn Camera..lol catches everything.

Okay..Just to prove to you all..
 I do have Nail Fails too.
The image just wasn't what I really wanted and I tried to make it work for me.
I feel that it didn't.
One day.. I will start to practice free hand art.
I had to redo it..lol
I actually got this color to stamp too :) 
These polishes are a little shear so to get one to stamp was amazing!.
For art I used QA91 from http://www.bornprettystore.com/

Vega - Is a Sky Blue Linear Holographic with subtle iridescent 
Blue Shimmer to it and fine Silver Holographic dust.
I used 3 thin coats plus a topcoat.
For art I used Marianne Nails XXL6 
So I decided to have even more fun with this.
For art I used Marianne Nails n122 
Here's a close up before art.
I also used white acrylic paint. 
Using Liquid Latex really helps for fast and easy clean-up
This is the one I use.
It's Ammonia Free- so no smells 
It dries fast and peels off in one piece.



Germma- Is a light Violet  Linear Holographic with Violet Shimmer
to it and Micro Silver Holo Hex Glitter.

I used 3 thin coats plus a topcoat.
Some Bunny Loves You
For art I used Bunny Nails HD-B plate
I used a Clear Stamper so I could have more control of where I wanted my random Bunnies.
And it also came in handy to help center the "Some Bunny Loves You" saying.

Application was smooth and even.
Each Mani took 3 coats plus a Topcoat.
These are like shear, but not super shear.
Drying time is really fast.
**Don't forget**

Which is your favorite?
I like Vega the Best!

Did you like my Failed Mani?


Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you return to My Beach soon. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment