Saturday, November 26, 2016

Born Pretty Review-Cotton Claw,Stamping Plates,Drawing Brush Set,Small Clear Marshmallow Stamper

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have a variety of Born Pretty Products to share with you.




SURFS UP

"The Claw"
I really like this Cotton Claw.
It's stylish and is very durable.


This is a small but MightClear Marshmallow Stamper

They call these Drawing Nail Brushes
But you can use these Nail Art Brushes
how ever you'd like.

BP-91
Calling All Coffee Lovers!!

BPX-L007
Now I will be more prepared for next Halloween.


BP-L050
Check Out these Water Marble Like Images

BP-L46
Flowers,Flowers and Flowers!

BP-L049
Lots of fun looking images here.

BPX-L008
It's time to get my Christmas Mani Game on :)

BPX-L010
Love this plate.

**You can find all of these Born Plates Here***





I am super excited to start creating Mani's with these.
The Clear stamper work so amazing!
And that Claw Tool. Oh My.. You must get this.
The nail art brushes seem fine enough to even use these to color
in stamped images.

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and Video :) 
And I hope you return again soon to My Beach


No comments:

Post a Comment