Saturday, November 26, 2016

Coffee Lovers Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

How Many of you are Coffee Addicts?
I am :)
I  enjoy drinking coffee in the evening the best.
Although I do need my coffee in the morning too.

SURFS UP

I used Coconut by Fresh Paint as my base.
My center 2 nails are a smoosh`n`twist with Coconut,White and a med color brown.


For the single images and decals I used the small
clear stamper. I was extremely impressed with this stamper.
BP-91 plate works great. The images pick up and transfer beautifully.
This Drawing Brush/Detail Brush did the job of coloring in
my stamping decals. 


You can Save 10% off ANY Regular Priced Item.
It does not have to be Nail related.

Have you ever check out the Born Pretty Store?
They have thousands of pages.
Beauty products,phone cases, jewelry, clothing,  pet toys and even toilet seat covers.
You name, they most likely have it.

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you return again soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment