Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Colores de Carol Spring 2017 Review and Swatches.

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have the Newest Colores de Carol Spring 2017 Set


Are you ready for some Spring Mani's?


SURFS UP

***HIGH TIDE WARNING***

AVA

Ava is a Salmon / Pink base with multi-chrome shimmer
(Purple/Violet/Reddish-Gold), micro holographic flakes
and multi chrome flakes (Red/Gold/Orange)

\
I used 2 coats plus a TC.
Application was smooth and even.


For art I used hehe 90

I topped the above mani off with 
"MATTE N'GO"

OLIVIA

Olivia is a medium lavender creme with multi chrome shimmer 
(Purple/Blue/Green) iridescent (Blue/Purple)
micro glitter and micro holographic flakes. 

Application was smooth and even.
For art I used hehe75  hehe plates here
and bp-L020 by Born Pretty Store here

CAMELLIA 

Camellia is a holographic top coat with 4 different multi chrome flakes
micro holo flakes and 3 different sizes of iridescent
color-shift glitter.

I applied 1 coat over a Black base.

Loving this Color-Shifting Top Coat.

Lots of Coloring Popping here.

Here's a Macro shot

For art I used MJ XLV by Myonline Shop



LILY


Lily is a White crelly base with medium dots
(pink/fuchsia/purple/blue and light blue)
and pastel hearts and stars.

I used 3 coats plus MATTE N' GO on top.

For art I used MJ XLVIII
I wanted to add some definition to this Mani,
so I layered stamped using MJ XLVII also here too.

MILA

Mila is a light blue creme with electric blue micro flakes,
a multi chrome shimmer, iridescent color-shift glitter,
micro holo flakes and light blue micro holo glitter.

I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Application was smooth and even.

For art I used Creative Shop 57
along with Lina Nails Make your Mark 02.

ABBEY


Abbey is a Fuchsia Pink base with multi chrome shimmer,
Gold dust shimmer and micro holo flakes.

Application was smooth and even.

For art I used n15 by Marianne Nails

Here's a Macro shot.

AMELIA

Amelia is a dark Turquoise Green with Lime holo micro glitter,
micro holographic flakes and Gold shimmer.

I used 2 coats plus a TC.

I finished this Mani off with
MATTE N' GO

For art I used MJ LVI by Myonline Shop

I doubled stamped using Black and White Stamping polish

ARIA


Aria is a dusty Creamsicle Orange base with micro
holo flakes, and multi chrome shimmer.

I used 3 coats plus a TC.

For art I used Lina Nails Make your Mark 02.

I topped this Mani off with Matte N' Go

I stamped in Gold first the Black.

Colores de Carol Spring 2017 is Available Now

Use code 
BEACHING
and you can save 10%.

These polishes all applied smoothly and evenly.
Drying time is oh sooo Amazing too!!!!

Which is your Favorite Spring 2017 color??


























1 comment: