Saturday, March 4, 2017

bmc Custom Deluxe Nail Stamping Kit Review/Preview

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have Bundle Monster's 
Custom Deluxe Nail Stamping Kit.


SURFS UP

Love this Teal case with zipper. 

Here it is. :)
I love that everything has a home and nothing is going to get
shifted around on me.

There is 2 Large Mesh Pockets.
The XL plates do fit inside these pockets as well.

3 Stamping Polishes
A Glass Nail Polish remover bottle
and a super soft/marshmallow double ended stamper.

2 Scrappers
2 soft cuticle pushers
1 Glass nail file
1 pack of sponges for nail art
1 super soft double ended stamper
1 Glass Nail Polish Remover Bottle

** That's a Great Kit**


These Stamping Polishes work AMAZING!
I do highly recommend them.

**A little goes a long way too.**

**And this polish works so amazing that even the most stubborn plate
you have, it'll work now without any issues.**


I like how handy this kit is.
There are3 different kits to pick from.
Each kit varies on the case color and stamping
polish colors. Everything else is the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment