Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The SistersTogether and found a Hidden Message!

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I decided to do a French Manicure.
I wanted to add a decoration from Cheeky's Line.
Have you guys seen as the different decorations?
It's not just gems/rhinestones.Although they do offer
those also and in different sizes too. But I'm talking about
the decoration part. The Fimo canes and tiny beads,
the metal objects, the puffy like shapes that come in different
colors. They have so many new nail wheels. Would you guys be
interested if I took close up pics of these wheels? 
The nail wheels can be purchased at Amazon.

SURFS UP...
Cheeky's Cotton Rounds. 
 Cheeky's Decor. with Gals Art
I used 1 coat of CG Platinum Silver as base.
Funky Fingers Black for stamping.
IP= GA 48 "Fairy Set" 
 Thinly sliced Fimo Canes 
The backing of the package.
 Okay now reread it again..
A hidden message.
Did you see it??
"Complete the look with Cheeky's Top Coat"
Yep.. 
That's right Cheeky is going to be launching this product.
When? Its in production now. No release or expected date just yet.

Have you tried the Cheeky Cotton Rounds yet?
I have and I did a Brand VS Generic review on YouTube.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach. 



No comments:

Post a Comment