Saturday, August 24, 2013

Two for Two Mani Post

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have 2 Mani's that I'm going to be sharing today with you.
And then my next post is going to be an enormous amount 
of pictures of the Latest Plate Company
She is uploading new plates to the already new collections every 2 weeks.
I wanted to wait until she was done posting, but I was informed that
it'll be a while still.. Which means more and more new plates still..

Oh and don't forget to keep your eye out for Bundle Monster
and Mash Nails Stamping Sets. They both are due to come soon.
No exact date as been mentioned.

With that all said...

SURFS UP

I used Mash Nails Black Stamping Polish along with the Black Diamond by Mash Nails also.
The pointer finger (MJ) is from my MJ plates by MyOnline Shop
it's the letters that go with the plate number on the bottom of the plate.
The Ring finger of Michael Jackson is from
MoYou london. It's the Pro Collection plate #06
The base is CG Glistering Snow 

And the Next Mani I have to share is..

Base is CG Kalahari Kiss
Black Stamping is Mash Nails
I used MoYou London - Pro Collection Plate #06
and I also used BM311 

Have you seen the new Collections of MoYou London yet?
 They are truly amazing. So many images, so many creations just waiting/begging 
to be made. Don't forget if you are buying any of these now.
Use code LISA&MEL30
It must be in all CAPS to work.And then you will save 30% off.

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.


2 comments:

  1. Both manicure are sooo pretty. You have a very special style that defines your themed manicures and you never cease to amaze me ;)

    ReplyDelete