Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Taught I Taw a Putty Cat.

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

The Shorties have returned again for some more action.
Doing my Right hand has been both fun and challenging at times.
The worst part is maintaining those darn cuticles to be picture perfect.
I have also been taking advantage  of having short nails around the house 
and in the yard.. Yes I said yard.. I do yard work all the time. 
I do wear gloves,but that doesn't give me 100% protection from the dirt.
So I have to use a nail brush and give them a good scrubbing.
I also like to exfoliate my hands. I use salt or sugar for a quick scrub.
It make my hands extra soft and smooth..
Okay back to these Shorties.

SURFS UP

I used Funk Fingers Starling and Fresh paints Coconut as bases.
Fun1 and MJ SE along with Cheeky Jumbo7 and Cheeky's Mega Plate
The Yellow was stamped using MyOnline Shop's Yellow stamping polish.



MyOnline Shop's Special Edition Plate

Cheeky Jumbo 7 

Do you mix and match all your plates together?

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit here at My Beach.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment