Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Two Studs

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Today is a double Mani.
Both hands this time.
The Long Ladies
&
The Shorties

Both are featuring studs by Cheeky Beauty.

SURFS UP

The Long Ladies 
I used Fresh Paints "Jelly Fish"
and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Wet Cement" for the accent nail.

The Sorties
I used Fresh Paints ""Jazz Hands"
and China Glaze "Kalahari Kiss" for the accent nail.

Cheeky Beauty Nail Studs
These Studs are extremely easy to apply.
Any top coat will work as a glue to adhere these down.

Did you know Cheeky has had these studs for some time now?
 I'll be honest, I forgot about them. They got lost in the shuffle with
the other nail wheels. But I am so glad that I found these puppies.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment