Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Chocolate Vanity Review

Hello Nail Surfs

Welcome to My Beach

I Had been given the honor to do a review on Chocolate Vanity's New plates. 
Cartoon Heaven and Poupee.
There is a 3rd new plate  HP Harry Potter.
I only have the first 2.

These plate are nothing like the previous plates in the past.
Right now there is a special running for "free shipping" with a 3 plate combo.
The plates are $25.00 USD each.


SURFS UP


 Every image stamped flawless.


 I stamped random images. I like to pick images of what others may like to see
and also images that I feel may have issues.
As you can see, no images gave any issues.

"Photo credit to Chocolate Vanity"
Hp Harry Potter Plate.
I wish I had this plate to test out and to play with.

I have been making Mani's with these plates already.




Here the Pointer and Pinkie is from Cartoon Heaven.
The kissing Minnie and Mickey is Infinity Nails 47

These plates really impressed me.
If your worried about quality, don't.
I'm sure the Harry Potter works just as great as the other two.
There are swatches on the store page  of all the plates also.

So what do you think?
Do you like the cartoon/movie type plates?

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.

I have more reviews coming..
Messy Mansion 
Jr plates by MyOnline Shop
I have lots of photo's and many Mani's to get you
up to date. 


No comments:

Post a Comment