Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mundo de Unas Christmas 2015 Stamping Polish Set -Swatches

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have Mundo de Unas's Christmas 2015 Stamping Polish 


These are 14ml in size
A little goes Along way
They do have a strong smell as most of us already know.
*But if you throw away all your scrap clean-up towels then the smell does go away*
*In a closed garbage can is where I keep mine scrap towels*

These are extremely Pigmented and these do show over a Black base.

SURFS UP

***These can be purchased individually as well***


I used Uber Chic Beauty set 7 plate3  for art.
I used my clear stamper for stamping..
you can find the stamper I use here below.




****These colors may be from the Christmas set but they can be used for any Mani****











The side of the bottle has a little swatching sticker for you.
ps.. remover is not friendly to the sticker label.
(I tried) 

http://www.mundodeunas.com/ has more than just stamping polishes.
 I Love how bold these colors are.
And how versatile they are..
I want to collect them ALL now :)


Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.

If you'd like to see more swatches of Mundo de Unas Satmping Polishes
please let me know.
I would like to swatch ALL available colors :)






No comments:

Post a Comment