Thursday, June 30, 2016

Nicole Diary Plate Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have 5 Nicole Diary Plates to share with you.
At the end of my post I will also include 2 review video's.

These Nicole Diary Plates are just a Buck each!
I know.....
Isn't that awesome? :)

There is lots of variety to pick from and all at $1.00 each.
My package had arrived way sooner than the expedited date. 
It took about 2 weeks.
These do ship from China.

I was impressed with the quality.
Some plates did work much better when I used 'True" stamping polishes.
ie.. MDU,BM,Konad

But as of today I am pleased to say that the plates that gave me
some issues using reg. polishes did work perfectly with other Brands of reg.polishes.
Example..
I used a Gold Klean Color Brand and it work perfectly. :)

Lets get to these plates..

SURFS UP

 

There is a Blue Protective film on all of plates.
(Remove this film before use)
I love these cute little square storage sleeves.
And they have a handy Peek A Boo window too.
All of the plates do have a backing.
* HerePlate ND107** 
(bottom left corner)



I did find that the square plates are not as etched deeply as the round plates.

I used  ND006

Here is ND111




I had Loads of fun with these creations.
There are many possibilities with these affordable plates.





Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach..

Which plate is your favorite??



No comments:

Post a Comment