Friday, July 29, 2016

A Water Color Base Mani with Art.

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

I haven't used my tube water color paints in a while.
So I decided to put these paints to use once again.

I Always use a nail polish base before I use Any kinds of my paints.


SURFS UP

For this Mani I decided to use the water color paints as a full base cover.
I used Royal & Langnickle Water Color Paints.
They can be found Here
 *I created this look using a small piece for cheese cloth*
(Which I found at Dollar Tree) Score!

I used Fab Ur Nails Fun 5

And Fab Ur Nails FUN 7
for art.


*For stamping polishes I used Funky Fingers*
Gesso & Dark Knight

I used this Clear Jumbo Marshmallow Stamper from Aliexpress.
^ this is the seller that I used.
He is Amazing. And he will adjust the shipping for you.



A close up.
I really like how nicely these  these blend together.

*Sometimes the Base art I do is really difficult for me to cover up with stamping*

Here's a Video on how to get this look.
I hope you enjoy.



Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.
And I hope you return again soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment