Saturday, July 16, 2016

Metallic Blue and Gold Mani with ND111

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach 


Today I have a very simple Mani to share with.

SURFS UP

I used ND111 for art
I was shocked that Kleancolor Gold worked as a stamping polish with this plate.
Nicole Diary Stamping Plates can be found Here



This is my New Favorite Clear Stamper.
It is Marshmallow.
It is Jumbo.
It has a Durable Metal Holder.
It is CHEAP.
And it really works!
It works on all different kinds of plates too.
The Link to this stamper is in the Description Box in my Video.


I switched out my ringer finger and added an accent nail.
Which way do you like it?

I am leaning towards the first Mani.
The one with no accent nail.
I feel that the accent nail here above is just to bold for this Mani.

 Thank You for visiting My Beach
I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope you return again back soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment