Monday, August 15, 2016

Pre-Fall 2016 Collection by Colores de Carol Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have Lots of nail pics for you.
The Pre-Fall 2016 Collection is Available now at
**If you use code BEACHING you can save 10% off**


SURFS UP

***HIGH TIDE WARNING***

These are Available Now at http://www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com/


Morning Latte 
This is a soft Holographic Taupe Gray with subtle Copper Shimmer to it and 
rainbow Chameleon Flakes.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Morning Latte Close-Up

These Polishes Do WaterMarble:) 

I used Morning Latte-Summer Memories-Autumn Day-
and a black nail polish for my marble.

For art I used Bundle Monster HangLoose Collection
BM-S405 Plate

Summer Memories
This is a soft Holographic Sky Blue creme with a Blue Shimmer to it.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.

I used White Nail Polish along with Summer Memories for my 2 accent nails
in a water marble.

For art I used CICI&SISI Ocean 01 Acrylic Stamping Plate.

Old Orchard
This is a Soft Holographic Dusty Lavender with a very soft Blue Shimmer
to it with Rainbow Flakes.
I used 2 coats plus a TC

I did a Smoosh`n`twist for my 2 accent nails.

These even work Great for a Smoosh`N`Twist
I used Summer Memories-Old Orchard-Morning Latte

For art I used Bundle Monster's HangLoose Collection

Autumn Day
This is a Soft Holographic medium Gray with Blue Shimmer
and Rainbow Chameleon  Flakes.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Do you see the Blue Shimmer in the Bottle here?

I decided to add a Matte TC.

For art I used HangLoose - BM-S410 by Bundle Monster

Oh and These Also Stamp too.

This Pre-Fall 2016 Collection is available now.
And remember use code BEACHING and you can save 10% off :) 

I was really impressed with this collection. 
I love how nicely all these colors flow together.

Which is your Favorite Pre-Fall 2016 Polish?


I really like the Summer Memories,and then the rest are ties for me. :)

Thank you for Surfing My Wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.
And I hope you return again Soon :) <3 p="">















2 comments: