Thursday, August 4, 2016

Rise Up and Donate Today Mani :)

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Because I keep painting my nails on a daily basis, I feel like 
I will never be caught up with my posts.
Mani's I did this week may be posted sometime next week or 
the following week. I still have a Mani from over a month ago
that I never posted anywhere yet.
One day...
I will be caught up :)
One day I will just spam my page here and show you all the goodies.

Until then.. 
Here's a Mani I did to help bring awareness for  Muscular Dystrophy.
All of the Proceeds go towards Research and also for MDA Camp.

SURFS UP


Rise Up and Donate Today
I used Pan Water Colors to create this base.
**I Always use a base nail polish before I use Any paints**
Pan Water Color Set can be found Here
For art I used Bundle Monster  XL173
along with MyOnline Shop MJX




How to Video Below :)


Do you experiment with different paints?

I do and I love it. I have tons of colors,brands and styles of paints.
But I also Always use a nail polish as a base.
I never apply these to my bare nails.
Unless it's just a little splatter or a line here or there.

Thank you For visiting My Beach Today.
I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope you return again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment