Sunday, September 11, 2016

CICI&SISI Acrylic Stamping/Layering Plates Review and Mani's

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Have you ever tried the new trendy Acrylic Stamping Plates
by CICI&SISI ?

They work the same as metal plates do.
They are Eco Friendly where as the metal as not.
They are very durable.
I have put them through a tough test, and there was No damage done.
I even ran some over.lol

The store site says's to use non-acetone.

I have personally did the acetone test for them.
I puddled acetone on the plate until it evaporated and then I would add
more and I continued this for over a dozen times.
The end result after leaving puddles upon puddles it did become
slightly cloudy. The image still stamped perfectly tho.
This is why they recommend non-acetone.
**But you can use acetone as long as you don't soak it in acetone or 
keep it in a long time in acetone,otherwise there could be danger to your plate**
-------Above is a statement from CICI&SISI to me-----------

So, I am sure you are wondering then,what happens when I do use non-acetone?
Nothing :) It actually still works just as amazing!
So which ever you prefer
-acetone or
-non-acetone
they will both work.

Lets check out some New Plates now and Mani's :)

SURFS UP

***HIGH TIDE WARING***

Lots of Layering Images here.

Here is what the backs look it.
Lots of Fun and Unique Images here.

Here is what the backings look like.

*Now these plates can be found Here on Amazon


This is Part 1 of CICI&SISI Review


Part 2 of CICI&SISI Review


And incase you missed it.
This is my personal test on these Acrylic Plates.
I must say that I am Very Impressed with the durability.

Wanna see these Bad Boys In Action???

I so Loved this!
I used CICI&SISI The Geometry 02 Plate


My base is Demeter by Colores de Carol

Here I did some layering withCICI&SISI The Flower Plate.

My base is Autumnus by Colores de Carol
For art I used CICI&SISI The Indian 03 Plate
I used Ceres by Colores de Carol as a base.
And CICI&SISI The Natural 01 Plate
Here I used CICI&SISI The Geometry 03 Plate for art.
I just love how bold and unique this is.

Here is my full Mani.
I used Feronia by Colores de Carol as my base.
I used CICI&SISI  The Indian 03 Plate for art.
Here's a Layering stamped Mani.
I used CICI&SISI The Flower 02 for art.
Base=Selu by Colores de Carol

Here I used CICI&SISI The Islamic Buildings 01 Plate
Base is Inna by Colores de Carol
Layering Plate Mani.
I used CICI&SISI The Flowers Plate and The Natural 01 Layering Plate.

Birds on a Branch Mani
I used CICI&SISI The Natural 01 Layering Plate & The Greek Myth 01 Plate.
I used CICI&SISI  The Natural 01 Layering Plate.

I used CICI&SISI The Geometry 02 Plate

For my Base I used Pan Water Colors over a White Base.

As you can see, I have had a ton of Fun with these Acrylic Plates.
They Never Failed me!.
There are Multiple Plates in each different category.
I only have a few of the Many.
But I can'y wait to complete the sets.

These are now Available on Amazon
and you can also find these on CICI&SISI Official Store.

Thank you ALL for Surfing My Wave.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.
I know it was a long one, But it's mainly pictures :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment