Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Winter/Holiday 2016 Nail Polish Review/Manis

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome To My Beach

Today I have a Bunch of nail photo's to share with you.

I have the Entire Winter/Holiday 2016 Collection by Colores de Carol.

These Polishes are AMAZING!!! 

I have a sneak peak video of these.


These polishes have so much going on that my camera and video's recorder
probably could not keep up with all the Sparkle and Shine in these.


SURFS UP

*****HIGH TIDE WARNING*****


Winter/Holiday 2016 Collection by Colores de Carol
These are Available now.
-You do not want to miss out on these.

Breakfast in Bed
This is a Cranberry Red Linear Holographic 
with a subtle multi chrome shift to it.This has platinum micro flakes too.


I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Macro 


I used Cici&Sisi Christmas Party  03 for art.

Flurries
Is a clear base packed with an explosion
 of Festive Glitters,Stars and Bows.

I used 1 coat over a Dark Green Base plus TC.

Macro 


Here I used Matted Tc.
Macro


For art I used CICI&SISI Christmas Party 01 & 03

Fruit Cake
This is a Deep Purple Jelly Base packed with rainbow shifting squares
 and glass Violet Glitter.

I used 2 coats plus a TC.
Macro

I used MyOnline Shop MJXX for art.

Close up Matted Version.

Gone Skiing
This is a Bright Red Crelly with Red Micro Glitter,
Silver Holographic Glitter and Iridescent shreds.
                   
I used 2 coats Plus a TC.
Macro

I used CICI&SISI Christmas Party 03&04 plate for art.

Grandpa's Clock
This is a Clear Base with Blue/Green Iridescent Glitter
Holo Flakes and Clear Holo Glitters.
I used 1 coat over a Black and White Base.
Then I matted them.

Macro

I used Bunny nails HD-E & HD-F for art.

My Favorite Jacket 
This is a Deep Turquoise Green Linear Holographic
with Gold Shimmer in it and with Turquoise Micro Holo Hex.


I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Macro

I used CICI&SISI Christmas Party 04 for art.



My G-Man
This is a medium Brown Crelly base with dark Copper Glitter,
Silver Holo Glitter,Iridescent (Orange/Green) Glitter and
Gold Micro Glitter.

I used 2 coats Plus a TC

I used CICI&SISI Christmas Party 03&04 for art.

Pine
This is a Dark Green Linear Holo with Holo Flakes,
clear galaxy holo glitter and rainbow glitter.

I used 2 Coats plus a TC.

Macro

I used CICI&SISI Christmas Party 04 for art.

Close-Up

Regalos
This is a White Crelly base with Green and Red Glitter
in various sizes and shapes. 

I used 2 coats plus a TC.
Macro

I used CICI&SISI Christmas Party 02 for art.
I used a Matted TC.

Snow Boots
This is a Deep Navy Blue Linear Holographic
with Iridescent shreds.

I used 2 Coats plus a TC.
Macro
I used Bunny Nails for art.

Still Water
This is a slightly Blue tinted base with light Blue Micro
Glitter, Navy holo glitter and holo glitter.

I used 2 Coats
Macro

I used CICI&SISI Christmas Party 01&02 for art.

Here it is with a Matte TC.

Wintery Dust
This is a Silver Holographic base with Gold
flakes, platinum flakes and holo flakes with a 
Pink/Gold Shimmer.

I used 2 coats.

Macro

I used Make Your Mark 01 by Lina Nail Art Supplies



Lots and lots amazingness here.
These polishes required a max of 2 coats only.
Some only required 1 coat.
Application was smooth and even.
Even the heavy glitters.
Removal was normal and there was No staining.

This is the Winter/Holiday 2016
and is Available Now at 

Which is your Favorite?

Still Water was OMG so amazing.
It has so much sparkle that it glows.

Thank You for Surfing My Wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.

































1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sandy, your swatches are stunning, as always.

    ReplyDelete