Friday, November 11, 2016

Baccano-by Colores de Carol Black Friday Weekend Deal!

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I must share with you Baccano by Colores de Carol

This will Only Be Available Black Friday Weekend.


SURFS UP

Baccano
(Mischief) is a Light Blue/Shimmery Gold Linear Holographic with Holographic Micro Flakes


I used 2 coats.
Application was so Smooth and Even.
Macro Shot.
I <3 and="" angles.="" colors="" different="" in="" lights="" p="" shifts="" that="" this="">


I used Bundle Monster BM-S309 & 309 for art.
(Glossy)

Here's the Matted Version.


Only Available During Black Friday Weekend at -> http://www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com/

So I wanted to do a different look but with still using Baccano 
So I did it in a Gradient.
I used Lina Nails Make Your Mark 02 for art.
Double stamped using Gesso and Dark Night by Funky Fingers.

Which is your favorite look?
Full Nail or Gradient?

I personally like them either way.

**Don't Forget**
Mark Your Calendars

This is a Black Friday Weekend Deal Only




Thank You For Surfing my Wave.
I hope you return to My Beach soon :)














1 comment: