Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Curious Pattern Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

SURFS UP



I started off with 2 coats of Curious by Colores de Carol

I used MM12 by Messy Mansion
** I also used Straight Up Black by bmc for stamping polish**

I added Stargazer by Colores de Carol on my outer fingers  for an accent.

This was the first Mani I did after I chopped my nails down 
and removed 2 patches.
I have always loved short nails on others, but I can't pull it off
as good as they do... 
My nails tend to look wider in any pose I do with them.
** I guess I'll just have to let them grow back out and have long nails**
--Short nails are so Fun and Cute!! --

So I am going to embrace the time I have with them being short.

Thank you for surfing My Wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment