Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pure Imagination with Art

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have the rest of the Pure Imagination 
Collection  by Colores de Carol with art Mani's to share with you.




SURFS UP



I used  Discovery as base along with 
Q-girl 04 & Q-girl 17for art.

I used Fantasia as my base along with
 Bunny Nails HD-B for art.


I used Mirage as my base along with 
M series m42 & m30


I used Muse as my base along with
Born Pretty bp102 for art.

I used Stargazer as my Top Coat. (this a a topper polish)
For art I used Born Pretty bp91

I really enjoyed this Collection.
And if you haven't gotten them yet, they are still Available Today!
These colors would totally Rock this Summer too.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you come back to My Beach again soon. :)

xoxo Beaching Nails xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment