Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spring Inspired Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today's Mani is in hopes for Spring to be near.
Unfortunately I just heard more snow is headed my
way tomorrow night and by Wednesday they say 5-10 inches
will be here.

SURFS UP

For my base is used Colores de Carol Shommer 
along with Aqua Paints


I also used Yellow acrylic paint for the center of the flowers.


For art I used Marianne Nails XXL6





I am hoping that this weather gets better soon.
My poor lawn started to wake up and now it's going to
be buried again with snow.

Thank you All for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed my post and that
you return again soon. <3 nbsp="" p="">

PS..
Do you like these extra pics of the plates,polish and images??



2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable mani. I can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Carol :)
    I'm hoping Spring is around the corner :)

    ReplyDelete