Sunday, March 12, 2017

Geometry Animal Nail Art Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

It's been awhile since I've played around with 
my Acrylic Paints. So I decided I was way over due.

SURFS UP


I applied a pea size amount of paint on a scrap piece of wax paper.

Nothing Fancy about the Brush I used.

It's actually lightly beaten up.

I used CICI & SISI Geometry 02 for art.



1.--I started off with 2 coats of Gesso by Funky Fingers
from Five Below Store.
2.--I then applied a Matte finish top coat by Fresh Paints,
Also from Five Below Store.

3.--I stamped with Dark Knight by Funky Fingers.
From Five Below Store.

4.-- I then applied the paints using some water to thin it out.
Before the paint fully dried I came back over to remove
some color and to leave behind a nice water ring.

5.--Once everything dried, I applied a Matte finish top coat.
**acrylic paints dry real fast :) <3 nbsp="" p="">







This was a fast and easy Mani.

Stamping Plate link below.

Paint Link Below.

Clear Stamper I used Link Below.
**This stamper may be cheap in price,
but it works like a Champ**






No comments:

Post a Comment