Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mani's with Nail Mail

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have Lots and Lots of Mani pics to share with you.
I am using  Sunday Funday Collection by Colores de Carol as my Bases.
Along with bmc  Teenage Dream Collection,Nail stickers,wraps and vinyl's.

SURFS UP

Here I used BM-P101 & BM-P103 for art.

Cotton Candy dip as my base.

Clown Shoes as my base along with BM-P101 for art.

I used BM-P105 for art.

Ferris Wheel as my Base

I used BM-P102,103,104 for art.

And this is Now my Favorite Go to Stamper!!

For stamping polishes I used all bmc along with bmc detailed art brush.
All of this can be found here -> bmc Store

I used Rainbow Sno Cone as my Glitter Top along with
bmc Nail Vinyl's for art.
This is Mango Taffy as my base.
I used bmc Nail Wraps for art.
-These were really easy to use, 
and I loved the patterns these came in.

Here i used Fun Fair as my base along with
bmc Nail Art Stickers
I was extremely impressed with these stickers.
They actually laid nice and flat and didn't look like a sticker.
**High five to bmc**



There is One more Polish Color to the Sunday Funday Collection that
I did not post here. And that is because I did not use bmc art on it.
That Mani post is coming next :)

Over all I was extremely Impressed once again with Bundle Monster products.
They really have their 'A" Game going on right now.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach and you return again soon. :)

xoxo Beaching Nails xoxo bmc Store








No comments:

Post a Comment