Thursday, May 11, 2017

Teenage Dream Stamping Plate Collection Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have some Awesome Nail Mail
to share with you.
Teenage Dream by bmc

SURFS UP


BM-P101



BM-P102


BM-P103


BM-P104


BM-P105


There's 5 plates in this Teenage Dream Collection
These Plates stamped amazingly!
I had no issues.
And I love how your able to still read the word images too ,even after they are stamped.

I also got this **New** Clear double ended stamper plus cool new Scrapper.
This stamper is super soft.
And it worked straight out of the package too.
No fussing! Now that's a Great Stamper.
- When using this stamper you must remove the end you are not using,
so you can have a clear view through the holder.
- I also noticed that removing any extra stamped image pieces was super easy.
(Much easier than any other clear stamper I have)
This is a Must Have.
Stamper and scrapper set can be found here ->http://bit.ly/2ppmcWu
You can also purchase just replacement heads too :) --> http://bit.ly/2ppmcWu

And I also got some *New* Nail art stickers,Nail wraps and Nail vinyl's.





Which Teenage Dream plate is your Favorite???
If you had to put them in order from most liked to least,
what order would you have????

This would be mine :) 
101-102-104-105-103
Now I do love them all.
But some I like a tad bit more. :)

Are you a Nail Stickers,Nail Wraps,Nail Vinyl's Kinda Gal??
 If so then Check out bmc Store. 
They have a great selection.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.

And I hope you return again soon...
I have lots of Mani's to share with you, using all of these
above cool products :)

xoxo Beaching Nails xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment