Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Spring 2017 Swatches and Mani's with Art

Hello Nails Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have  lots of fun Mani's that I have
done a few weeks ago.
These were all done using Colores de Carol Spring 2017 Collection

*** Some of these Polishes are already Sold Out ***

SURFS UP





I used Abbey as base and n15 by Marianne Nails for art.


I used Amelia as my base and MJ LVI for art.

I used Aria as my base along with Make you Mark 02


I used Ava as my base along hehe 90 for art.
hehe plates can be found  here at -> https://aiyoohehe.com/


 I used Camellia over a Black base along with MJ XLV for art.

I used lily as my base along with MJ XLVIII for art 

I used Mila as my base along with Creative Shop 57 for art.

I used Olivia as my base along with 
hehe 75 & bp L020 for art.
hehe plate here -> https://aiyoohehe.com/


I always have so much using Colores de Carol Nail Polishes.

And I love having a Great Variety of Amazing stamping plates.

Thank you for surfing my wave.
I hope you return back to My Beach soon again :)

xoxo  Beaching Nails xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment