Thursday, June 1, 2017

A Fun,Fast and Easy Bright Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have another really easy, but fun base to share with you.

SURFS UP

Want to know a little secret?
This Mani is over this Mani below.
I know crazy right? 
First. I used acetone to remove as much of the art as possible.
Sometimes the base comes off too during this, but thats ok.
I used White Acrylic Paint with a sponge and added a light
coating of White over the center 2 accent nails.
(I wanted the base White but not stark White)
Then I added some random white blotches on my other nails.
Once everything is dry I started to add the colors.
Yellow/Purple and More White too in random spots.
Once everything is dried I applied a Matte Top Coat.

****Acrylic Paints Dry really Fast****

Here's a close up
For art I used hehe 106

Base- Acrylic Paints over nail polish
Stamping Polish- Bundle Monster (bmc)
Clear Stamper- bmc

Have you ever cheated and overlay your Mani's?

** I don't do it often, but I do love the challenge**

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed all of Today's Posts.
And I hope you return again soon.

I do have a few more Mani's with these hehe  Stamping Plates. 

xoxo beaching nails


No comments:

Post a Comment