Thursday, June 1, 2017

Rock Inspired Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Are you enjoying these posts??

Do you like the break down in products that I use?

Today's Post was inspired by Rocks.

SURFS UP

For my base I used Pure Ice Shine-Shinning Knight

I personally enjoy creating art with my base.
On my center 2 accent nails I sponged on some Acrylic Paints
~light  Grey and White~
I dab my sponge on a paper towel before I dab my nail.
This helps take off any excess paint.

For art I used hehe 100

Base Polish
Dollar Tree Score
Base Art
Randomly sponged on paints
Stamping Polish- bmc 
Clear Stamper
Stamping Plate hehe100

Do you like creating Art with your nail base??

Thank You for visiting my beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post
and I hope you return again soon.

ps.. I still have plenty more to share with you :)

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment