Monday, June 5, 2017

Hot Pink-Bright Orange and Fun YellowLayering Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today is another fun day with Marianne Nails.

SURFS UP

I started off with a simple One coat of Yellow Polish as my base.
Then I used Hot Pink,Orange and Yellow Flame Acrylic Paint.
I added random spots on a sponge and then just pressed/rolled it onto
my nails. Here took about 3 coats on each finger.
Thankfully Acrylic Paint dries fast.
I have some layering and double stamping going on here.

For art I used Marianne Nails n129

These plates by Marianne Nails stamp Perfectly!

Base- 1 coat Nail Polish then Acrylic paint base.

Stamping Polish-bmc & DIY




**in this Post, the Grey Stamping Polish is DIY**

Clear Stamper-bmc

Art- Marianne Nails n129

Do you enjoy Bright colored Mani's?

Thank you for surfing my wave.
 I hope you enjoyed today's visit and I hope you return again soon.

ps.. More Mani's and Posts still to come <3 p="">

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment