Thursday, June 1, 2017

Summer Time Fun Mani

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Are you tired of seeing my Mani's yet???
I have sooo much to share with you still.
There's so many mani's that I've done over the time.

SURFS UP

I used Colores de Carol polishes as my base.

My base?? 
It's super easy to do.
1.Apply random colors to make up sponge.
2. Press/Roll/Dab onto the nail.
3. Repeat until you reach the color boldness your going for.

** I did it 2X here**


For art I used hehe 103

Base Polishes
Stamping Polish- Dark Knight
Clear Stamper
Stamping Plate- hehe 103

**I did apply Wet`N`Wild Matte Top Coat to finish this off**

Do you wear Bold and Bright Colors on your nails??

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you enjoyed today's post.
And I hope you return again soon.

ps.. I still have more Mani's to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment