Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Fun with Thermals

Hello Nail Surfers
Welcome to My Beach

Today I have some Fun with Thermal Polishes Mani's.

SURFS UP

Here I started off with Daisy as my base by Colores de Carol.
I added the Entire Spring Collection 2018 in splatter form.

For art I used UberChic Beauty 24-2

I really liked how this turned out. All the colors in a splatter
and the image I chose really gave this a slight dimension look.

I used Hydrangea and Mae in a gradient form.

For art I used UberChic Beauty 24-01

This one was was really fun and can trick the eye easily.
The base Hydrangea is a Turquoise when cool
and Mae turns Turquoise when warm. 
So this gave the reverse look.

I can't wait to wear these polishes on a Hot Sunny Day.
They are Available Now at http://coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com/

And I am in awe over these New UberChic Beauty Stamping plates.
I really loved how I was able to create so many different looks
with this set. I still have more Mani's using these plates. And I 
have even more ideas I still want to create too.
You can get these plates at http://uberchicbeauty.com/

Thank You for visiting My Beach.
I hope you return again soon.
I still have more Mani's with these New UberChic Plates.

xoxo beaching nails

No comments:

Post a Comment