Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Jupiter's Twin Polish Review and Swatches

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have Colores de Carol's Polish PickUp for April to share with you.

April's theme is "Across the Universe, Planets and Galaxies"
Available April 6-9

Inspiration- "The Green Planet"
Jupiter's Twin

SURFS UP

Jupiter's Twin
This is a Sparky Minty Green linear holographic with
Aurora pigment and holo dust.

I used 2 coats plus a TC.

Application was smooth and even.

Macro

April 6-9, 2018

I used BM XL213 (Kelli Marissa's plate)
for art.
or



Jupiter's Twin will be available April 6-9 

Have you tried Polish for Polish PickUp yet?
They are amazing! The Indie Polish world get together
and create an amazing collection for the month.
April's theme is "Across the Universe,Planets and Galaxies"

Thank You for visiting my beach.
I hope you return again soon.

I have" Happy Spring Trio" coming next.

xoxo beaching nails











No comments:

Post a Comment