Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Nicole Diary Nail Mail Review ,Swatches and Mani's

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have some amazing products
to share with you from http://www.nicolediary.com/.
^^ 5pc Romantic Set Link ^^


^^Unicorn Powder Link ^^


SURFS UP










I started off with a drag brush base.

I used Romantic 01-05.
That's all 5 plates together in one mani.

I challenged myself to try and use all 5 plates again
in one mani. I used Romantic 01-05.

I used Blue and Purple paints as my base.

I used Romanic 1,2,3 and 5 for art.

^^ Unicorn Powder Link ^^


I applied this powder over 2 finger painted Black
and 2 fingers painted Purple.
As you can see, the look is different depending on your colored base.

For art I used 1,3,4 and 5.

Here I applied the powder over a Blue and White mixed base.


No Wipe Topcoat before and after I applied the powder.
And because my nails are real and I change my mani's often.
I used a peel off base for easy removal.



You can find these and many more amazing products
Prices are very affordable and shipping was fast.

Thank You for visiting my beach.
I hope you return again soon.

My next post is about some thermal water base polish
I scored at Wish.com

xoxo beaching nails



















No comments:

Post a Comment