Monday, February 11, 2013

Rock Star

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I was playing around making a gradient Mani.
I had to many ideas for this base when my top coat dried.
And of course One idea stands out further more than the others.
There's a good and bad with this. The good is it's standing out, but the bad is
I only had part of figured out. After testing many images later I finally liked
the results. Now it was time to see well it'll work on an actual nail.

SURFS UP....

This is one of those Mani's that just Rocked a Matte Finish
 I also used Mash Nails Matte Finish & Mash Nails Black Stamping Polish.
It looked so beautiful with a Gloss finish.
I used MJ 5,Mash 16,Mash 33
I stamped with MyOnline Shops Grey & Yellow
and Mash Nails Black Stamping Polish.

For MJ 5 and Special Yellow & Grey Polish
And for Mash 16,Mash 33 and Black Stamping Polish

Thank You for surfing my wave.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.




2 comments:

  1. Youhave so many ideas love them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Norma.. Thank you. Sometimes I have to many and can't pick just 1. So I hurry and do 1 than remove it and do the other Mani I wanted too..lol

      Delete