Saturday, May 2, 2015

Happy Hour Collection Review

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I just received the Newest Collection by  Colores De Carol 

Happy Hour Collection

This Collection is a Metallic/Foil Holographic Collection.


I have not tested all 7 just yet.
But I thought instead of over whelming you with loads of
pics at one time, I'll just post more :).
This will help me too.
Also this will give you a chance to get a good glimpse 
at these before she runs out.

SURFS UP

If you use code BEACHING you can save 10% off your order at








These Polishes have Super Sparkle!
They are a Metallic/Foil Holographic Polish

Of course I have to see if they stamp :).
In the picture below you can barely see 
Silver Cloud Martini . It Stamps but not so bright and vivid on White.



They do stamp on black.
Keep in mind tho, that these are not stamping polishes.
They are Indie Polishes and they tend to also be 
Multi-Taskers too .

This is 2 coats of Sour Grape Bellini Plus a TC.
If you have shorter nails you can get away with 1 Coat.
Application was smooth  and even, these dry fairly fast too.
I also use Colores De Carol
 *New* Ready In 5 Quick Dry Top Coat.
It dries under a minute.
I didn't get a pic of the bottle yet.
But I will. I was so excited with all the other colors that I forgot to get a picture of the Top Coat.
For my accent nail here, I did a Sugar Spun Technique with
Sour Grape Bellini.
This is a Macro shot done inside.
From afar the polish looks Royal Blue, but it's really a Deep Beautiful Purple.
This is also an indoor shot.
I used Bundle Monster BMXL25 for stamping art.

Below is a Link to My Instagram.
This is a 15 sec. Video on these Beauty's Close up.


All of Colores De Carol Polishes are 5 Free and Cruelty Free.most 
They are mixed by hand and most Collections are Limited Editions.

What are your thoughts so far on this set?


I can't get over how amazing the holographic is. 
I was in the Sun today and saw so many beautiful colors.
I just removed 1 nail and there was No Staining!.
Again Application was a breeze. It goes on so smoothly and evenly.
I really love her Formula. 
Oh and They Dry fast too. Which I love. :)

This Review is Not Over.
I still have many more Mani's and Creations to make.

Thank You for surfing my wave.
And I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment