Sunday, October 2, 2016

Breast Cancer Awareness Duo set by Colores de Carol (BCA Duo)

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have the BCA Duo by Colores de Carol

This Duo is for Breast Cancer Awareness.


SURFS UP

The BCA Duo is Available now at http://www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com/

Resilience 
Is a Mauve Pink Holo with Rose Gold Micro Flakes and Iridescent Micro Glitter.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.

For art I used Bundle Monster BM321


Here I added a Matte TC.

A Closer Look
I am holding Bundle Monster Brush on Cuticle Oil. You can find it Here

Esperanza  ( Hope)
Is a Sparkly baby Pink Crelly base with Pink and Red Glitters.
I used 2 coats plus a TC.

For art I used Born Pretty bp 107 & 109
you can find it Here or Here

Here's a Closer Look.

BCA Duo is Available now at http://www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com/

Application was 2 coats plus a TC.
It was smooth and even.
Drying time was fast too.

Thank You for surfing my wave today.
I hope you enjoyed your visit at My Beach.
And I hope you return again soon.






2 comments: