Friday, November 11, 2016

Colores de Carol Thanksgiving Duo 2016

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I can't believe how fast this month is already going by.
It's already almost Thanksgiving time.
People are buying their turkeys already.

Black Friday Deals are already leaking out.

Today I have Colores de Carol Thanksgiving Duo

If use you code BEACHING you can save 10% off your order :)


SURFS UP



Asher
is a White Crellie Base with Gold,Orange,Brown and Green Glitter.
I used 2 coats.
I used Feeling Shapely 04  by Lina Nails for art 

Macro 
Application was Smooth and Even.


Hazel
is a Coppery Medium Brown Linear Holographic with Micro Holo Copper Glitter.
I used 2 coats.

Macro
Application was Smooth and Even.


Here I Matted them and added art.
I used Bundle Monster  House of Horrors BM-S243 & 250.
I also used Mythos Stamping Polish Set by Bundle Monster along
with Funky Fingers Gesso and Dark Knight.



Thanksgiving Duo is Available now at -> http://www.coloresdecarol.bigcartel.com/

Use Code 
BEACHING
and save :) 

Thank You for Surfing my Wave.
I hope you return again to My Beach.

I have an AMAZING Polish to share with you soon,
that will only be Available during Black Friday Weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment