Sunday, March 5, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Gelish Polish Review with Preemevip

Hello Nail Surfers 

Welcome to My Beach

Today I have the Beauty and the Beast Collection 
by Gelish- soak off Gel Polish


SURFS UP

Days in the Sun 


For art I used Bp-72 &BP-73


Be Our Guest


For art I used Marianne Nails XXL 2


Gaston and On and On


For art I used MJ XXIII


Plumette with Excitement 


For art I used Make Your Mark 02


Potts of Tea

I used 2 coats here.
This one was the only one that seemed a 
little runny. As you can see there are some 
bold spots, a 3rd application could of cure that.


Enchanted Patina


For art I used MJ XLVIII



The Last Petal


For art I used BuNa- A

This is a Stunning Collection by Gelish.




Products I received were  compliments of Gelish
as part of the PreenMeVIP Program.



No comments:

Post a Comment