Monday, March 6, 2017

bmc Kawaii Emoji Stamped Mani's

Hello Nail Surfers

Welcome to My Beach

I have some Mani's to share with you all
from the Bundle Monster Kawaii Emoji set.


SURFS UP


 
I Used BM-XL324





I Used BM-XL322


I Used BM-XL323 & 325



I Used BM-XL321


I Used BM-XL325


I really enjoyed this Kawaii Emoji Set by 


These images fit all shapes and sizes of nails.

I had chopped mine all down and made them short.
As you see in pic #1.
And then in the sailing mani, my nails are starting to get longer.

Have you tried Bundle Monster Products before?

I personally Love their Products.
They have Great quality with Affordability.
Customer Service is Very quick to handle and to help
you with any questions or concerns.

I do Highly Recommend https://www.bundlemonster.com/.

I have been using this Brand since the day I started stamping.
And that goes waaayyy back to their very First set.

* I still have that set too*



Thank You for Visiting My Beach.
I hope you return again soon. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment